SkyTEM continues to deliver new technological advancements to the airborne EM industry with a combination of superior survey economics and exceptional exploration capabilities. The systems are designed to minimize costs and maximize results and will assist water agencies, geotechnical engineers and mineral exploration companies face and solve 21st century challenges.
The newly engineered SkyTEM306 HP and SkyTEM312 HP (High Power) systems are mounted on a revolutionary rigid and lightweight carbon fiber frame.
Learn more about the new break-through technologies here:
- SkyTEM306 HP for detailed near surface to mid-depth exploration
- SkyTEM312 HP for exploration at depth
The new systems are specifically designed to:
- Reduce exploration costs by combining fast flying (up to 150 km/h) with light-weight frames
- Provide quick data turnaround so you can make survey decisions in real-time during surveys
- Explore deeper and at higher elevations
- Significantly improved signal-to-noise ratio achieved with higher dipole moment light-weight systems
- Improved characterization of geology and conductors
Please contact SkyTEM for further details about the benefits of the two new revolutionary helicopter TEM system.